25 Dec 2013

Merry Christmas + holiday favourites


It's Christmas today!

And because of that special reason I'm showing you a few of my holiday favorites. Some old, some new but all very enjoyable these days.

A good book to read, especially since it a classic like Jane Austen.
Pink earrings from Jutka & Riska in Antwerp. I bought them a few years ago but I've barely wore those since I died my hair... Pity!

Still happy with last years B-day present: Dior Rosy Glow Blush (colour is different IRL)
Necklace from H&M, finally customized with my lovely boyfriend. 
Christmas is all about being warmhearted isn't it?

A beautiful chic H&M necklace.
Small emergency eyeshadow palette (with the best highliter ever) from Essence.
Also very handy these days, a new concealer: Estée Lauder Double Wear

My beloved Hurraw! lipbalm, mineral oil free.
Discovery of the month: HEMA's 'Today I feel marvelous perfume'. But one does not simply buys a perfume until one is certain about it's smell, so I started with the bodylotion.

A lovely family movie roughly based on real history, yes please.

Well, then there is just one more thing to say:

I'm wishing you all a
MERRY CHRISTMAS !

the TwoWonderGirls

4 comments:

  1. That's a very cheery, pretty and heartwarming assortment highlighted by the pretty christmas lights. The makeup including the Dior blush and Smokey Eyes shadows, the earrings, necklaces and locket are all beautiful and the entertainment you've planned looks excellent.
    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and fashion-tastic New Year too!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  2. Leuke favorieten! Hugo is echt zo'n fantastische film, geweldig bij dit weer om lekker gezellig binnen te zitten. Hopelijk had je een leuk kerstfeest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the way u choose to present it i think its really original and creative.
    anyway xoxo

    http://le-yoanne.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)