19 Jan 2013

Perfection

-Do you know that feeling when a blogger you've "known" for years and really looked up to, comments on your blog? It's always awesome!-

While strolling through some Golden Globe pictures I stumbled on a worst dressed list. Their opinion was quite comparable with mine for once, but they where absolutely wrong at one point. Placing Kerry Washington on this list was an absolutely no go! I admit I hadn't heard about her either, but man, she can dress! (or her stylist)

Hello perfection !

Perfectly matching fuchsia lipstick and golden earrings with the print of her dress.

I guessed it was a Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 dress, but apparently it wasn't.
Anyhow, she combined it marvellous! I always have trouble combing that length of dress but she did it perfectly.

This is literally perfection to me. The romance, the softness, yet classy chic look stole my heart and won't give it back! I am madly in love with this look. It also reminds me of a swan, pure elegance.
The dress appears to be from the brand Giles, which I now officially declare as my new favourite brand.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome indeed! I agree completely with your comments about these dresses. The floral print of the first dress is beautiful and without a doubt Kerry Washington's pretty fuchsia lipstick matches perfectly. That swan - like dress that appears to be by Giles is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, what a blog it is! This web site gives valuable facts to us, keep
    it up.
    Also visit my web blog :: michael kors outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her second look !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)