20 May 2012

Shoe love

I noticed these gorgeous heels on Ghentstreetstyle and couldn't stop thinking about them. They are like a more wearable version (for me though) of Jeffrey Campbell's lita's! Unfortunately I couldn't find them on Sasha's webshop, so I suppose they weren't recently bought. But I've found some other beauties!
But -yes, another but- exams are coming, so I don't have time to go shop at all. Solution: I'll go shopping in July, and hopefully they're in sale by then. That are two birds killed by one stone!
Gosh, what a horrible proverb. It's sounds a lot better in Dutch!

my favourites:

All from Sasha
1. black biker boots €99,95 2. perfect yellow pistol boots €99,95 3. gorgeous and not so basic pumps €70 4. heeled sandals, also lovely in green €49,90 5. flats with colourdetail €79 6. basic yet not so basic booties €80 7. pink booties €99 8. blue loafers 49,90 9. Dorothy-like ballerinas €45 10. perfect green Oxfords €69,90


9 comments:

  1. nummer 5 is leuk!
    (spring into action is gewoon een engels spreekwoord hoor ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ze zijn echt heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell yeah to no.1 !!!! totally need it. U have to do some shopping soon :) Never too tired for it. hehe.
    GOOD LUCK with finding the perfect pair too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all but the brown ones are quick assssss <3 =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks :))
    I want to have these shoes!!
    kiss from the bottom of the sea

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'aime beaucoup les bottes!!!Il sont tres cools!!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)