23 Feb 2011

The 23rd of February

Picture from our Italy trip in October

Today is my eighteenth birthday :) I know it isn't that important in America but here it is!
We celebrated it very well. And I got a wonderful present from my parent: a city trip to Amsterdam! I was talking about since a few years (It isn't that far away) And now I'm so happy we'll finally go to Amsterdam! Over a few weeks I go on a weekend with a looot friends :D And there I'll really celebrate it! It's going to be so much fun!
And we went also bowling today, with our class. Very fun :)
Sorry for the bad writing but I'm really tired and I'm just happy :D
We're going to have an amaaaaazing week from now ! (I'll explain it later)

See ya !

6 comments:

  1. van harte gefeliciteerd meid. Ik wens je een hele fijne en leuke dag.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. eighteen's a big birthday in england! happy birthday lovely (: enjoy your trip to amsterdam

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hartelijk gefeliciteerd!!

    Hee veel fun toegewenst in Amsterdam :) Je zult het vast leuk vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gefeliciteerd! en wat leuk dat je het hierzo gaat vieren! veel plezier alvast :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats baby!!! 18 is hugee in portugal as well!!! :) hope u'll have a blast on your trip to amsterdam!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)