8 Dec 2010

Dr Martens

Dr Martens isn't really my style, but I do like it! Especially if you combine feminine (with skirts, dresses). Maybe I'll buy a pair one day! Oh I already imagine the faces of the people around me :D seeing me in Dr Martens xD

Here are my fav's:





And I'd combine them like this:



































 











I don't really remember the sources but these are the one I know:
Renée from Fashionfillers.com
Betty from Leblogdebetty.com
Tokyobanhbao.com







































ZARA
Dries Van Noten
Jane from Seaofshoes.typepad.com
Tavi from Thestylerookie.com


And the good news of today: I've bought (finally) a laptop today ! :D I've been saving for it for an eternity and my dad saw yesterday that there was a one marked down from €1000 to €790 ^^ Yay! I'm so happy

8 comments:

  1. Hihi, het is ook niet echt mijn ding. Een meisje uit mijn klas heeft ook zulke schoenen. Het staat haar wel goed. Maar niks voor mij dus.
    Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of love the 90s retro feel of Docs (and combat boots in general) - and they can look really cute and fashionable I think, it's all in the styling.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    P.S. Congrats on the laptop purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes & yes!! I've recently been on the hunt for lace up boots similar to Dr. Marten's. Unfortunately the ones I wanted sold out in my size so the hunt will continue...*sigh*
    Congrats on the laptop - that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Thank you so much for the comment. It made me laugh. I do look okay in red, but I'm just not a colorful person. haha.

    I really like this post, especially the first part with the boot. although they are ladies boots I could see myself sporting the very last boot. I loved it.

    xo Marcus

    www.fashionsreligion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i didn't always wear heels i'd definitely get a pair, they look so cute with short girly dresses and i love the floral ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh we love them too! especially the ones with flower patterns, amazing!
    xoxo from Sweden :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these boots are 2 cool.... Plus jane from sea of shoes is always stunning and different *

    ReplyDelete
  8. loove Dr. Marteens!!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)