14 Jun 2010

I See Roses In The Garden

Studying! (yuk)

and then I noticed the roses at our roof!
They are so beautiful
It's a shame that I didn't noticed them before!




Standing underneath them.
Wow it looks like jungle on this photo xD





It was high, so I had to zoom in a lot. (that's why it isn't sharp)



At the side.


They grow in three groups, funny isn't it!
big-smaller-small



My sister was giving me a sign that it was dinnertime


and finally the outfit:



close up


top Vila
pants ZARA
Jacket ZARA




Love, Siel

8 comments:

  1. I adore those pants. Zara is amazing.

    P.S. Do you mind if I link you in my constant read section?(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely roses! It looks so beautiful there.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Photos, the Outfit is amazing..and the wonderful roses are great! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how pretty! I wish i had roses growing everywhere too :D Lovely photos!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful flowers!! I love Zara too, great outfit!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love roses (: Not my favourite flowers, but they're up there!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 'at the side' picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful roses. your outfit is so sweet and pretty and manages to be quite cool and edgy too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)